Monday 18 May 2009

His and His news

Max Griffin's new mystery Lindermont Lovers' is now out, so drop by to www.loveyoudivine.com and pick up your copy!

Ryan Field's Capping the Season is almost ready to go - I'll be getting that formatted in the next couple of days, so that'll be available to buy in the not too dim and distant future.

We're underway with an m/m anthology featuring immortal characters. That's going to print all being well. I'll add progress reports as they happen. Nix is doing all the artwork, so visually it'll be yummy.

Watch out for me on Jerry Race's new blog - I guest on Tuesdays. Adults Only is in the links list, and well worth a nose.

I've also started writing for http://thepaganandthepen.wordpress.com/ and I blog there for the first time on Thursday this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment